How to flash TWRP recovery for huawei Honor 3c
Thihis guide you will find all steps with image, therefore it is safe and easy method of install TWRP recovery and root Huawei Honor 3C.
Files You Need
- This requires you to have a computer that runs Windows because the tool that you are going to use is only available for Windows.
- This should flash TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- You should have your phone’s drivers installed on your Windows computer.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your computer. It will help you flash the recovery on your phone.
- Download Scatter file to your computer. It will be used along with the SP Flash Tool.
- Download TWRP Recovery to your computer. It is the actual recovery that will be flashed on your phone.
Installing TWRP Recovery on the Huawei Honor 3C
- Unzip files from both SP Flash Tool and TWRP Recovery over to your computer by right-clicking on each of them and selecting Extract here. It should extract the files for you.
- Launch SP Flash Tool by double-clicking on its executable file.
- Click on Download tab in the SP Flash Tool.
- Click on Scatter-loading on the screen that follows. It should let you select a scatter file to be loaded in the tool.
- Select the Scatter file that you downloaded earlier to be used in the tool.
- Uncheck all the options that appear in the tool except for RECOVERY.
- Click on the RECOVERY option and select TWRP Recovery available on your computer.
- Power off your phone.
- Hit Download button in the SP Flash Tool.
- Plug in your phone to your computer using a USB cable while it is turned off.
- The tool should automatically start flashing TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- The tool should show a success message when flashing’s done.
- Click on OK in the tool.
- You are done!
phone’s drivers installed on your Windows computer File size: 9MB
SP Flash Tool File size: 7MB
Scatter file File size: 1KB
TWRP Recovery File size: 9MB
if u have any problem comment here we will help you (dont spam )