How To Root Huawei Honor 3C
Files You Need
- You must have a custom recovery installed on your phone before doing this tutorial. If you do not have one, flash one using our how to install a custom recovery on the Huawei Honor 3C tutorial.
- This flashes SuperSU to achieve root access on the phone.
- Download SuperSU to your computer. Do NOT extract it, leave it in its original .zip format.
Rooting the Huawei Honor 3C
- Plug in your phone to your computer using a suitable USB cable. Make sure your phone can receive files from your computer.
- Copy SuperSU .zip from your computer over to the internal SD card storage on your phone. It is recommended to place it in the root directory so it is easily accessible in the later steps.
- When SuperSU is copied, unplug your phone from your computer.
- Turn off your phone completely.
- Turn your phone back on in recovery mode so that SuperSU can be flashed. To do so, hold down Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time.
- Your phone should now be in TWR Recovery mode.
- Select Install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard in the recovery menu.
- Navigate to your internal SD card storage and select SuperSU .zip to be flashed on your phone.
- Confirm the prompt for flashing the zip file on your phone.
- Wait for CWM Recovery to flash SuperSU on your phone.
- When SuperSU’s flashed, reboot your phone using the reboot system now option.
- Your phone should reboot.
- You should now be rooted!
And there you go
SuperSU File size: 3.8MB
if you have any problem comment here (dont spam here )