Update Android 4.4.2 (kitkat) Firmware on huawei Honor 3C (H30-U10/H30-T10/H30-T00)
how to flash the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware (version 4.8.1) on all the variants of Huawei Honor 3C/Glory 3C (H30-T10, H30-U10 and H30-T00) step by step
Install Firmware 4.8.1 on Huawei Honor 3C
A USB cable and latest Huawei USB drivers installed on PC
1-2 GB of empty external microSD card formatted in FAT32
At least 60% of remaining battery
Since this update will wipe out all the data stored in phone’s internal memory, I’d recommend you to create a backup using Huawei’s native backup utility as it is generally very easy to use.
2. Upgrade Procedure
- Download the “EMUI 3.0_.zip” on your PC.
- Connect your Honor 3C to the PC through a USB cable and enable mass storage mode.
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the root directory of phone’s SD card.
- Extract the “EMUI 3.0_.zip” package you downloaded earlier. It should give you Update.app file.
- Copy “Update.app” file to the “dload” folder in your SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn off the phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Home buttons simultaneously.
- The update should now begin automatically. Wait for a few minutes until it gets completed.
- Finally, reboot your phone normally
File size: 895MB